Comprehensive Workspace Performance Analytics for the Knowledge Workplace
Understand the seven key performance indicators of knowledge workspaces to enhance innovation performance, and learn how design can influence performance.
Innovation is a key driver of economic competitiveness, as it allows companies to produce new or improved products/services that create financial returns beyond the initial investment. Creating knowledge workplace environments to spur innovation and organizational performance has been a growing concern in the current economy. This course, supported by the ASID Foundation Transform Grant, discusses seven key performance indicators (KPIs) of knowledge workspaces to enhance innovation performance. The KPIs encompass workspace design and management criteria in creative performance, health, and well-being, providing practitioners with a comprehensive list to design and evaluate successful knowledge workplaces. It introduces CAPTIW©, a free diagnostic, open-source tool that promotes evidence-based design by analyzing the performance of the knowledge workspace with the seven KPIs against innovation performance and strategies of a company.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the relationships between the physical work environment and innovative performance of knowledge-intensive companies
- Identify the key performance indicators of the physical work environment that are critical to the creative and high-performing workplace
- Understand how to measure the performance of the physical environment against a company’s innovative performance
- Comprehend trends of workplace design in the high-performing knowledge workplace
Continuing Education Approvals
- 2 IDCEC CEUs | HSW | CC-104949 (Your CEUs will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf.)
Access period: One year from registration date.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|