Learn about the unique and sustainable benefits of wool, one of the key natural solutions for use throughout the home and built environment.
Wool is an under-utilized natural fiber, contributing only around 1.3% of the total world fiber production, with less than one percent currently sourced out of the United States. It’s time to increase your understanding of wool’s inherent natural attributes as a complex working fiber that is healthy, safe, and environmentally friendly, and be better positioned to inform and educate your clients when selecting materials.
What You Will Learn
- Identify what wool is and where it comes from, explaining what makes some wools better than others.
- Analyze where wool fits in the overall fiber market.
- Explain the three different types of wool.
- Describe the anatomy of the wool fiber and explain the inherent attributes of each layer.
Continuing Education Approvals
- 1 IDCEC CEU | HSW | CC-1014174-R1
- Your CEU will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf by the Content Provider.
Access Period: One year from registration date.