Navigating the Nuances and Intricacies of the Modern Supply Chain and Product Lifecycle (CEU)
- Registration Closed
Learn about the complex infrastructure of a modern business-to-business supply chain and the best practices for writing a sustainable, value-added interior design specification.
Specifying products for today’s residential and commercial applications is dependent on integrating all individuals and facets involved in product design and delivery to ensure that the project is completed on time, on budget, and in a sustainable manner.
In this course, participants will learn about the complex infrastructure of a modern business-to-business supply chain, how that infrastructure brings an item to life from inception to shelf, and the best practices for writing a sustainable, value-added interior design specification for residential and commercial projects.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the many facets of a standard, modern, and sustainable business-to-business supply chain, and learn how it’s dependent on each.
- Explore how to source product that is designed, manufactured, and delivered sustainably, on time, and within budget.
- Learn how product is brought to market, and be able to bring the context of this product journey and value when writing an interior design specification.
- Gain an understanding of and appreciation for the many relationships which successfully bring product to life and to market, and be able to use this knowledge to increase clients’ understanding of why certain products are specified.
- Dissect the lifecycle of an item, what factors contribute to items’ longevity or discontinuation, and be able to apply this information when procuring goods for a design project.
- Learn about the complex infrastructure of a modern business-to-business supply chain.
Approved for 1 IDCEC CEU
Director of Sales, Residential and Retail
Jen Dolan is the Director of Residential and Retail Sales at Arteriors. Jen has been in the home furnishings industry for 24 years and has extensive background in luxury product and business supply chains.
Arteriors has been a leading provider of design-driven, luxury home furnishings across a wide range of categories for more than 30 years.