EXP Speaker Series 1: Effective Listening to Increase Team Productivity and Collaboration
Learn the importance of listening in effective team productivity and collaboration.
Communication is critical to any relationship and the most fundamental of all the soft skills. It is the most important of the six key indicators of highly functioning teams. Learn how to be a more effective listener and enhance your leadership skills in the areas of communication, productivity, collaboration, accountability, and performance.
This is a recording of a live webinar held on May 9, 2019, Part One of the EXP Speaker Series: Team Leadership Essentials.
- Identify the missing step in creating effective communication.
- Recognize the costs associated with ineffective communication.
- Identify the two types of listening skills necessary to communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Understand the need for clarity of action before executing on tasks to avoid costly errors.
- Obtain new techniques and one common model for effective listening and communication in the workplace.
IDCEC CC-109766; 1 CEU (1 hour) Note: ASID will report your attendance to IDCEC.
Access period: One year from date of registration.
Founder and Owner, Vivo Team Development
Over the past 30 years, Renée Safrata has helped over 250 companies and 2000 business executives throughout North America connect and adopt new behaviors to become confident members of highly functioning teams. She firmly believes that this philosophy of connection is what ultimately drives productivity and contributes to company results. After 11 years in the interior design business, Renée shifted careers to consult to CEOs, COOs, executive management teams, senior teams, associations, and entrepreneurs to build more focused, engaged, and results-oriented collaborative teams. She is the founder and owner of Vivo Team Development, an HR Technology company delivering analytics and digital performance management solutions to activate talent and empower employees.