Health + Wellness Protocols 2: Interiors, Foundational Concepts
- Registration Closed
Learn about market opportunities for healthier interiors and buildings and the benefits to design professionals of developing expertise in this growing field.
Gain the baseline information necessary to understand the growing health and wellness approach to design practice. Learn about the major body systems that affect physical health, mental health, and wellness, as well as design opportunities that can promote health of these systems, focused on selecting materials, products, and components that support healthier interiors. You will also explore an integrative design approach to take when working with clients and other professionals to optimize the health performance of interiors and buildings.
What You Will Learn
- Describe the purpose of the Health + Wellness Protocols and the benefits to interior designers of developing expertise in health and wellness design.
- Identify the major body systems that contribute to health and well-being and how interior spaces can affect them.
- Describe core topics that designers need to understand to design healthier interiors.
- Develop critical thinking skills around a design process for interior solutions that enhance health and well-being.
Continuing Education Approvals
- 1 IDCEC CEU | HSW | CC-105813 (Your CEU will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf)
- 1 AIA LU | HSW | HWP2RENEW (AIA Members: Please contact email@example.com to have your completion reported.)
- Health + Wellness Protocols 1: Introduction
- Health + Wellness Protocols 3: Interiors, Materials
- Health + Wellness Protocols 4: Interiors, Products
- Health + Wellness Protocols 5: Interiors, Components
Access period: One year from registration date.