Hope in the Time of COVID: A Simplified Journey Toward Healthy Interiors (Virtual Conference CEU Program)
Rebuilding confidence in the spaces where we live, learn, work, shop, play, eat, vacation and care for our health goes beyond cleaning protocols.
“COVID-19 has forever changed the experience of being a customer, an employee, a citizen and a human" (Accenture, 2020). Now more than ever, spaces need to be safe, and designers need to advise their clients on ways to achieve healthy environments. Build knowledge on the tools, processes and tactics used to specify products that create healthy interiors. Learn how to provide more value to your clients while growing your design practice through a focus on designing for health.
This is a recording of a webinar presented on September 17, 2020.
What You Will Learn
- Explain the practical challenges designers face in assessing the wide variety of vendor and product eco-labels and certifications
- Demonstrate the value of promoting healthy environments and product-specific health attributes with your clients
- Understand how informed product specification choices result in healthier environments
- Explain the advantages and efficiencies of using smart, simple ratings to compare the human and environmental health performance of vendors and their products
Continuing Education Approvals
- 1 IDCEC CEU | HSW-Sustainability | CC-113119 (Your CEU will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf.)
ASID Virtual Conference 2020 CEU Package (Access all related CEU content from the 2020 ASID Virtual Conference)
Access Period: One year from date of registration.
Director of A&D Solutions, MindClick
Lara Shortall is Director of A&D solutions for MindClick, an environmental health product intelligence company that helps meet global demand for healthier products and healthier environments. She is a proven design leader with global experience in creating branded hospitality interiors. As Creative Director at Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Lara brought a passion for healthy product selection and sustainability to interior design programs for the Aloft, Element and Four Points by Sheraton brands. At MindClick, Lara uses her strong organizational skills and leadership, together with a practical approach and straightforward communication style, to engage designers and manufacturers in the practice of creating healthier interiors.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|