In Conversation: Kerrie Kelly on Designing an Agile and Thriving Business
Listen in to learn how to run an agile business, adapting to changing conditions while deepening relationships and taking on new roles.
Expert interviewer LuAnn Nigara dives deep in conversation with acclaimed designer and ASID National Board of Directors Chair Kerrie Kelly, FASID, NKBA, CAPS. Hear how Kerrie has built her business and how she is navigating the impact of COVID, as well as her goals for the year ahead at ASID. Kerrie and LuAnn explore the lessons learned along the way, including: how to navigate a changing business landscape, building and maintaining client relationships, and challenging yourself to take leadership positions to expand your skills and personal resilience. Presented as part of the ASID Learn x Design at High Point Market Fall 2020 program.
This is a recording of a webinar presented on October 15, 2020.
What You Will Learn
- Gain strategies to identify the aspects of your work that are the most rewarding
- Identify the building blocks for growing more meaningful relationships in your work
- Define your ideal design client and project
- Recognize different business models and structures for success as a designer
Continuing Education Approvals
- 1 IDCEC CEU | CC-113199 (Your CEU will be reported to IDCEC on your behalf.)
- ASID Learn x Design at High Point Market Fall 2020 Package (Access to the three CEUs presented in the series)
Access Period: One year from date of registration.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|