Stand Up to Work: Applying Workplace Environment Research to Practice
Learn strategies to help combat the health challenges posed by today’s office environments.
In this course you’ll hear from the research team behind the Stand Up to Work study, a multidisciplinary project examining the effects of adjustable workstations in an office environment. See how you can apply the research findings in your design practice, with insight into effective strategies to help combat the health challenges posed by today’s office environments. This course and related study are supported by the ASID Foundation’s Transform Grant.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the health benefits of minimizing sedentary behavior
- Describe how adjustable workstations contribute to health promoting office environments
- Discuss the impact of workstation modification on worker productivity, communication, and physical and social well-being
- Explain how workplace academic research can inform and influence design practices
Continuing Education Approval
- 1 IDCEC CEU | HSW | CC-106304 (ASID will report CEUs earned to IDCEC on your behalf.)
Access period: One year from registration date.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|