The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) is a community – designers, industry representatives, educators, students – who believe Design Impacts Lives.
As the design industry’s only association representing all sectors of design, ASID is focused on promoting and celebrating the power of interior design.
We provide opportunities to engage in educational and leadership opportunities spanning every design specialty and career stage. We lead our members in shared conversations around topics that matter: from evidence-based and human-centric design to social responsibility, well-being, and sustainability. ASID prepares our members to excel in a dynamic and evolving profession.
Not a member yet?
Join ASID and gain access to the most relevant and timely information, free tools, and resources to ensure continued professional growth, and networking opportunities that can open doors for you!
Nearly 90% of our members reported being satisfied or very satisfied with their ASID membership,
according to our November 2020 Membership Satisfaction Survey.
Some of your benefits include:
1. Free CEUs on the ASID Academy.
2. Free 2021 Outlook and State of the Industry Report provided by our research team led by Dr. Susan Chung.
3. Use of the ASID appellation (in your signature block) signifying your commitment to excellence within the profession.
4. Free access to ASID Design Fairs, webinars, conferences, and events.
5. Free bi-monthly subscription to i+D Magazine.
6. Free networking and access to a local chapter.
7. Free newsletters, reports, and updates on the industry.
The ASID community is here to help and support you no matter where you are in your career journey.