Registration is Closed, SCALE is Sold Out!
Registration for SCALE: The ASID National Student Summit has been closed because we have reached the maximum number of registrations for the event. Thank you for your interest.
All SCALE registration includes access to all keynote presentations, breakout sessions, networking opportunities, and meals. Tours, workshops, and resume and portfolio reviews are available to all registrants but require preregistration and are subject to availability. These are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Tours are now available registration and one-on-one appointments will be available for registration onsite.
Regular Price - SOLD OUT
ASID Student Member Attendee: $299
General Attendee: $384 (includes ASID Student Membership)
When registering to attend SCALE, you agree to the summit Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations/Refunds: All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 6, 2021. A refund of all registration fees, minus a $50 administrative fee per person, will be given for cancellations received by that date. For registrations that include ASID membership dues, membership dues will not be refunded. No refunds will be granted for requests received after August 6, 2021. For event registration fees under $50, ASID regrets that no refund will be provided.
No Shows: ASID regrets that no refunds or registration fee transfer requests will be offered for event no-shows.
Transfers: A one-time transfer of your full ticket is permitted prior to the event by submitting written request to email@example.com. Onsite transfers must be accompanied with proof of the original registration purchase. Only one transfer is permitted per original registration. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution. Badge sharing, splitting, and reprints are strictly prohibited.
Special Offers and Discount Codes: Use of discount codes is valid only at the time of initial registration purchase. Refunds will not be authorized for existing registrations where the special offer was received after the initial purchase. Discount codes cannot be applied to already reduced/discounted registrations. Limit one (1) special offer/discount code per registration.
Registration Eligibility: Anyone interested in the event is welcome to register to attend. Specific seminars, workshops, and trainings may be limited to specified audiences. All registrations to specified audience events will be reviewed. ASID reserves the right to refuse or cancel all ineligible registrations to specified audience events at any time and shall not be held accountable for any outside fees associated with this cancellation.
Consent Clause: Registration and attendance at or participation in ASID events and programs constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASID's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image. Your registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and sponsors visited.
Payment Policy: Registration fees must be paid in U.S. currency.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Seminar Attendance: Seminars approved for continuing education units (CEUs) will be noted on the event agenda. Seminars may be approved for International Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) credit, American Institute of Architects (AIA) learning units, or other approvals as noted. Registrants who attend CEU approved seminars will receive a conference card to verify their attendance. Instructions for reporting your CEU attendance will be provided at the event.
Confirmation: Upon completing online registration, you will immediately receive an electronic confirmation of your registration from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Attendee Roster: Official attendee roster may be published on the event website prior to event as well as shared with event sponsors.
Event Cancellation by ASID: ASID reserves the right to cancel an event if low enrollment or other circumstances make it non-viable. If an event is cancelled, registrants will be notified by August 20, 2021 and will be offered either a full refund or the option to transfer registration to the same event held on a future date. ASID is not responsible for any travel costs incurred by registrants.
ASID Policy on COVID-19 and In-Person Meetings and Events
You understand that COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known cure for COVID-19. You understand that it is not possible for ASID to prevent participants from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while attending ASID’s event and/or entering onto premises where the ASID event is to be held. Therefore, by registering for an event hosted by ASID and entering onto premises where its conference is held, you understand that you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
You understand and agree that your failure to comply with all safety protocol procedures as listed below or any direction from ASID staff or event location staff may result in loss of right to attend or participate in the ASID event, including forfeiting any registration fees paid.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements:
- Masks must be worn at all times while attending the ASID-hosted event. Masks must cover nose and mouth completely. If guests don’t have a mask, ASID will provide you with one.
- Refusal to wear mask or otherwise comply with these guidelines and procedures will result in no entry to event and/or removal from the event.
- Hand sanitizer (and/or) sanitization stations will be provided at the event.
Personal Wellness Check:
- Do not attend the event if you have been exposed to somebody or if you have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
- Do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 such as:
- Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting.
- Temperature checks may take place at time of entry.
- Notify ASID immediately if you are feeling unwell before, or during, the in-person meeting or event.
Event Conduct & Guidelines:
- Practice physical distancing by staying at least six feet away from other guests.
- Guests must keep face masks on at all times in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
- For events with seating, tables/chairs must be arranged accordingly to observe a 6 feet distance between guests.
- Avoid meeting in groups between meeting or event sessions (e.g., coffee breaks, close contact risk scenarios) which are not themselves compliant with guidelines and recommendations.
- ASID reserves the right to amend these guidelines and procedures based upon pertinent changes. These guidelines and procedures will be revisited and revised when necessary.
- Each venue and event will have specific requirements in order to safely protect guests and staff. Please review event specific guidelines and protocols provided by event host. Such guidelines and protocols are subject to change.
- View Marriott’s COVID-19 guidelines here.
- Safety guidelines and protocols must be complied with upon entry to the ASID-hosted event.
- Capacity may be restricted based on ability to distance guests.
While ASID and the ASID venue provide certain COVID-19 safety requirements, you should follow the CDC’s specific community mitigation guidelines including personal protective measures, social distancing and environmental surface cleaning. You should consult your medical professional before attending any event. Any reliance you place on ASID and venue materials is strictly at your own risk and may not fully protect you from any illness or liability that may occur. You should follow all federal, state and local regulations including, but not limited to, the CDC and OSHA to protect employees and guests during this time.
By registering for SCALE: The ASID National Student Summit in Washington, D.C., September 10-12, 2021, I acknowledge that I have read, and understood the ASID Policy on COVID-19 and In-Person Meetings and Events. Further, I acknowledge that I have read ASID’s Policy on COVID-19 and In-Person Meetings and Events and will abide by all its requirements. The meeting/event is of such value to me that I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 to participate in the meeting/event.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|